Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a pain in the neck. Next time I just gonna replace the whole axle assembly!!! I think that would've also been cheaper or the same price.

Rant over.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
lol, after you replace a few ?, they get easier to do. only down side about replacing the boots ?..IS IT'S A MESSY JOB !..LOL.

Reactions: Sunapeelakers

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't believe honda made the axles so in order to replace the outer boot you have to take both boots off... what the F.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I put a pair of new ebay cv axles on my 350 1500 miles ago. No issues thus far. Think they were 90-100 for the pair. Dealer wanted 250 EACH and boots werent much cheaper than the new axles.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
I can't believe honda made the axles so in order to replace the outer boot you have to take both boots off... what the F.
yep, in order to replace the outer boot, ya have to remove the inner boot, which means, the whole inner cv joint has to come apart..lol.

Reactions: Sunapeelakers

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Well I'm glad it's over... now to put the damn thing back into the four wheeler tomorrow!
lol, like I said, do a few ?, and it gets easier, been there, done that, still do it !..lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts