Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
yes, in 2014 the IRS rancher 420 still had the old body style.

the fenders will fit. BTW, buy from partzilla.com they are the cheapest on the net. your looking at $275 for the front and rear fender.
So Manny, what year did the straight axle rancher change the body style? I would like to find another like my 08, with the smaller frame. Would that be 2013 model as the last year for the smaller frame SRA?

·
Registered
7,152 Posts
yes, in 2014 the IRS rancher 420 still had the old body style.

the fenders will fit. BTW, buy from partzilla.com they are the cheapest on the net. your looking at $275 for the front and rear fender.

So Manny, what year did the straight axle rancher change the body style? I would like to find another like my 08, with the smaller frame. Would that be 2013 model as the last year for the smaller frame SRA?

Correct. It's a shame they changed them, the smaller framed 420's both in SRA and IRS were such good machines. Really don't see the point of the newer ones, might as well buy a Foreman/Rubicon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
o..m..g..Thank you so much for asking this question, I have looked online for sever days trying to see if those years and package had compatible fenders or not.s.Nothing ever came up so I gave up since I also didn't wanna drop a bunch of money one something that I wasn't sure if it was going to fit or not. So thank you people of 2017! lol

21 - 25 of 25 Posts