Honda ATV Forum banner

Rancher 3rd headlight

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Jeepwm69 
#1 ·
Ok I think it has been covered before but I didn’t get a clear parts list, has anyone put a foreman center headlight on a rancher? I have an 18 rancher and would love to have the light on the handle bars, does anyone have that assembly or know where I could get one for less than the dealer? I found it on Honda and it seems that the painted cover around the light is $5, but for an orange one it’s $144 I believe, wich sucks cause mine is orange, any info would be appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 ·
I know not specifically what you were asking for, but this was my 3rd headlight solution for my Rancher.

Attachments

#3 ·
I thought about putting a light bar on the front bumper but the main reason for the foreman light is for the look, I love the way they look. But I do like your idea on how you mounted it from the looks of it you didn’t have to drill any holes in the bars? I may try to do something like that if I put a lightbar on the front

#4 ·
No hole drilling.... Just bought cheap motorcycle mirror mounts on Amazon, then went to hardware store for bolts that matched the threads that went through the holes in the bracket that came on the light bar and jam nuts to lock them in place.

I will say though, if I had to do it all over, I'd just mount 2 led pods to the mirror mounts. Light would be similar, but look a lot better and be easier to mount.

#6 ·
I put an 05-11 Foreman pod light on my wife's OBS rancher. Had to cut a mounting bracket and weld it in a couple of spots, but I think it turned out well.

On the new body styles I'm pretty sure the parts just bolt on. That said, buying the parts might not be cheap.

That looks really good, and I expected it to be pretty high. But an extra 100 dollars just for the orange color? I may just try to find a used one somewhere

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.