Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

We pride ourselves on offering high quality products at a great value and the new Rage line of ATV/UTV tires
is no exception. Introducing the Rage Thunder and Rage Storm, exclusively available at Discount Tire.

Click here for: Rage Thunder and Rage Storm ATV/UTV Tire Sizes, Specs and Pricing

RAGE THUNDER

The durable 8-ply rated Rage Thunder is a cross between a mud and all-terrain tire and delivers exceptional
performance even in the toughest of terrain. The Rage Thunder is available in 14-inch and 15-inch wheel sizes with tire diameters
ranging from 26-inch to 30-inch.

Thunder Design Features

• Stepped tread blocks improve stability and help reduce stone retention.
  • Wide Void Ratio for efficient clean out
  • Radial design for optimal ride comfort
  • 8 Ply rated construction for puncture resistance
  • Wrap around sidewall tread lugs for improved side bite
  • Reptilian carcass design to help eject sticky mud and debris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ7VBJRRgPM

RAGE STORM

The durable 8-ply rated Rage Storm is an all-terrain tire that delivers high-caliber control in hardpack, light mud
and snow conditions. The Rage Storm available in 12-inch and 14-inch wheel sizes with tire diameters ranging from 26-inch to 28-inch.

Storm Design Features

• Stepped tread blocks improve stability and help reduce stone retention.
  • Radial design for optimal ride comfort
  • 8 Ply rated construction for puncture resistance
  • Wrap around sidewall tread lugs for improved side bite
  • Two Center Ribs improve handling in all conditions
  • Reptilian carcass design to help eject sticky mud and debris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St5bBzm4jiI

·
Registered
749 Posts

We pride ourselves on offering high quality products at a great value and the new Rage line of ATV/UTV tires
is no exception. Introducing the Rage Thunder and Rage Storm, exclusively available at Discount Tire.

Additional details COMING SOON!!! Subscribe for updates.

whats the smallest size these come in?

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
I was going to say they looked like a street all terrian tire for a truck
not having many options in 12 inch wheels I think is not helping them however
but places where you can ride legally side's of roads or even on roads, they should eb a great tire

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
these will be a big hit for rzr's. I wish they had them in 25 inch.

Weight is pretty heavy, too bad, as i dont want to re-clutch with a new tire.

34 lbs is a bit too heavy for a 570.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE!!!

The Rage Thunder and Rage Storm are now available! Additional content, including a link to pricing, has been added to the OP.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We sent a set of 14x7 MB 11 wheels wrapped in a set of Rage Thunder 30x10R-14 tires to UTV Underground to put through their paces. They will have a complete video review soon.

Here are a few behind the scene photos from JoeyD and the crew.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rage Thunder and Rage Storm video reviews added to the OP. Check them out if you haven't already!

And for those who may have missed it, ATV.com put together a detailed review of the MB Motoring MB11 wheel and Rage Storm tire. You can see the complete review by following the video linked below.

We recently ran both products at this year's Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks and couldn't be more pleased with the performance. The MB11's bolt on scratch guards kept our wheels protected and the Rage Storm's center rib design along with the flat tread pattern delivered solid traction.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
d

We want to thank D & P Performance for an outstanding 2016 WORCS racing season! They ran Discount Tire Rage Tires exclusively for the entire season with awesome results. Below is their personal feedback; we thought the members here would appreciate the testimonial.

For the 2016 season, Discount Tire was willing to be on board again with the Rage Thunder tire. We were very excited. The driver list changed up a little. Stacey Pike and Jim Berry would be driving in the 900 class. Kaleb Myers and Terra Hagle would be driving in the 700 class. Our new drivers were very impressed with the Rage Thunder tire as we were.

Team Wildcat finished up on the podium at every race in the 2016 seson. Team Wildcat's great success was due to the traction and durability of a quality tire. We never had a flat tire in any of our races in 2 seasons. Thank you Discount Tire for all your help and support and for providing us with the greatest tire, Rage Thunder.

Kaleb Myers driver of the #43 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport - 2016 WORCS 700 Production Class Champion

"The Discount Tire Rage tires are a phenomenal tire. The last thing I want to worry about while racing is a flat tire. The Rage tires are one of the toughest tires I've used. I didn't get one flat tire the whole season allowing me to keep going and cross the finish line. Thanks to the Rage tire I am the 2016 worcs 700 production champion".

Stacey Pike driver of the #17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport - 2016 WORCS 900 Production Class Champion

"We started running the 27x9x14 Rage utv tire from Discount Tire in 2016 and I must say I am very impressed with the durability and overall handling of the tire. It works very well no matter what the terrain. It has great forward bite, provides shorter stopping distance and is very light for an 8 ply tire which is very important on the smaller cc machines".

Team Wildcat Racing
Rage Tires | Discount Tire Direct

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
D & P Performance 2016 WORCS race team season wrap-Up

We want to thank D & P Performance for an outstanding 2016 WORCS racing season! They ran Discount Tire Rage Tires exclusively for the entire season with awesome results. Below is their personal feedback; we thought the members here would appreciate the testimonial.

For the 2016 season, Discount Tire was willing to be on board again with the Rage Thunder tire. We were very excited. The driver list changed up a little. Stacey Pike and Jim Berry would be driving in the 900 class. Kaleb Myers and Terra Hagle would be driving in the 700 class. Our new drivers were very impressed with the Rage Thunder tire as we were.

Team Wildcat finished up on the podium at every race in the 2016 seson. Team Wildcat's great success was due to the traction and durability of a quality tire. We never had a flat tire in any of our races in 2 seasons. Thank you Discount Tire for all your help and support and for providing us with the greatest tire, Rage Thunder.

Kaleb Myers driver of the #43 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport - 2016 WORCS 700 Production Class Champion

"The Discount Tire Rage tires are a phenomenal tire. The last thing I want to worry about while racing is a flat tire. The Rage tires are one of the toughest tires I've used. I didn't get one flat tire the whole season allowing me to keep going and cross the finish line. Thanks to the Rage tire I am the 2016 worcs 700 production champion".

Stacey Pike driver of the #17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport - 2016 WORCS 900 Production Class Champion

"We started running the 27x9x14 Rage utv tire from Discount Tire in 2016 and I must say I am very impressed with the durability and overall handling of the tire. It works very well no matter what the terrain. It has great forward bite, provides shorter stopping distance and is very light for an 8 ply tire which is very important on the smaller cc machines".

Team Wildcat Racing
Rage Tires | Discount Tire Direct

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
Discount Tire
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing