1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
you spelled race car backwards

·
Registered
832 Posts
Everyone spells race car backwards... rac ecar... read carefully.

·
Registered
677 Posts
So is this the part of the user name you guys are seeing the backward spelled name in ( "racer" )?? So the first 4 letters from right to left "ecar" and the the first 3 letters from right to left "car"... Sheww I don't know!!! the word is racer so how do you get to words from that?? Am I missing something??

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
I think its just a joke about the word race car being a Palindrome. Like (Race fast safe car)

b.o.t. is it the whole car for sale or just the frame?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Thanks M_Quick. lol.:redface:

Reactions: TennesseeCountryBoy

·
Registered
249 Posts
So is this the part of the user name you guys are seeing the backward spelled name in ( "racer" )?? So the first 4 letters from right to left "ecar" and the the first 3 letters from right to left "car"... Sheww I don't know!!! the word is racer so how do you get to words from that?? Am I missing something??
Not your user name. He was talking about your first post which has "race car" in it
Crap... Never mind! I assumed it had race car in it cause his post saying you spelled it backward.... But it does not lol

·
Registered
677 Posts
I think its just a joke about the word race car being a Palindrome. Like (Race fast safe car)
MQ explains it. "Palindrome" He must be an educated man. lol

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I am so confused been staring at his post for half an hour and it still says RACE CAR lol

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Sorry Noah for completely messing up your post. "Palindrome" certainly is a $3 word.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I see it lol I feel so dumb......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts