Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the wife and I took a drive today down south to hang out with Joe. We brought the Rhino and he brought his XX. We had a little mini-photo shoot of Joe getting down. Here are some of the better ones...

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are a few random shots from today...

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Very nice.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also took Joe for a ride in the rhino. I showed him what the rhino could do in tight spaces, we put the new suspension to the test... short of jumping.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
As always, some great pics!!!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, my wife is the photographer. She actually sits in there and gets pelted with rocks!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
I also took Joe for a ride in the rhino. I showed him what the rhino could do in tight spaces, we put the new suspension to the test... short of jumping.
The Rhino is sweet! I couldnt believe how that thing soaked up the rough stuff. I need to get one for the wife and daughter.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Thanks, my wife is the photographer. She actually sits in there and gets pelted with rocks!!!
She's a total trooper, tell her Thanks Again for me. I would look back after some of the berms and the dust was everywhere. Not too many of our girls would put up with that BS.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She loves it... you're right. I've never seen a girl sit 2 feet from the edge of a berm to get pictures of rocks flying through the air!?!?!?! LOL

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Man I hope she has a lens proctor on!...wow!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, we go through cameras like you wouldn't believe...

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Ok but at least she wears some eye protection?....and I love the close up pics!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It was the biggest i have ever seen. That was right when we got to the park. I mean look at that thing compared to the power poles and power lines...

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, she wears her glasses. Sometime she will sit down there with her goggles on...LOL

We stopped buying the $900 cannon's and stuff for this reason. When you spend that much on a camera, you are scared to put it in situations. We don't spend more than $150 on a camera that usually only last a year. But she does her research and get the best bang for her buck...

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Yeah, she wears her glasses. Sometime she will sit down there with her goggles on...LOL

We stopped buying the $900 cannon's and stuff for this reason. When you spend that much on a camera, you are scared to put it in situations. We don't spend more than $150 on a camera that usually only last a year. But she does her research and get the best bang for her buck...
that's some really good quality photos for a 150.00 camera!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Agree... leave the canon rebel at home and bring the cheap camera for photos.. Heading out with good family friends for a mothers day ride and hope to get some good pics..my wife will most certainly not get those money shots...

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts