Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to ProHonda47 for winning this month!

ProHonda47

2001 Honda Rancher ES 350 4x4
ITP SS 316 12" wheels with SUNF Power 25" tires
Wide Open Drive Shaft Switch Out
Progressive 512 suspension front and rear
Superwinch Terra 25 w/ synthetic rope
Pro Circuit T4 slip on muffler
Twin Air air filter
Rough Country single row led with Rigid Industries bar mount
Koplin gun rack
ATV Logic fender bag
ODI lock on grips

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
thats one fine looking machine.. congratulations. i love the orange.. did it come that way?

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Congrats! Nice looking Honda!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you everyone!! It's nice to see all the hard work gets noticed! There were several really nice ones with a lot of work put into them as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
thats one fine looking machine.. congratulations. i love the orange.. did it come that way?
Yes the plastics are all stock, just a good wash and wax. Ill make a post soon of some of the photos from the night I brought it home, some progress pics, and some more current ones.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Now...is that the Creamsicle Orange machine that there's a thread about? Gorgeous old Rancher.

·
Registered
700 Posts
These machines we find out there that are so beautiful and have little-to-no use on them. They always puzzle me. Somebody did the research, and took the time, and got excited enough to go drop thousands of dollars on a new ATV. And then, somehow instantly lost interest? I don't get it.
To me, that's like dating some gorgeous gal, getting married, and then on the wedding night...I'm just in the mood to play video games all night, see you in the morning honey. Just can't wrap my head around it.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Thank you everyone!! It's nice to see all the hard work gets noticed! There were several really nice ones with a lot of work put into them as well.
Where did you get that LED light setup for the center of the handlebar? Did you build that bracket yourself or is this s a kit? I want to put something similar on my Honda Recon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Where did you get that LED light setup for the center of the handlebar? Did you build that bracket yourself or is this s a kit? I want to put something similar on my Honda Recon.
It wasn't a kit but it's just a Rigid Industries bar mount I got off Amazon and a Rough Country 8" single row light bar. I had to cut a little metal off for it to fit around the steering stem but wasn't much and not hard. I can send you some pics of you'd like

1 - 18 of 18 Posts