Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday and this morning i have not been able to access the pages for my likes and quotes. Thanks for looking in to this.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I experienced a similar issue, but once I clicked on my "name/alias" then I could see them and overtime it started working again, not sure why or how....
I'm also experiencing an error almost every time I change a page on this site. It seems to take two attempts to complete the task.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I experienced a similar issue, but once I clicked on my "name/alias" then I could see them and overtime it started working again, not sure why or how....
I'm also experiencing an error almost every time I change a page on this site. It seems to take two attempts to complete the task.
I'm experiencing the same thing. I will click like now on the former email and if like mine, you click on misterclean and look to the right where it has likes received and likes given, then click on like received and it should show you the post where it occurred on the left hand side, lets try it.

·
Super Moderator
38,157 Posts
same prob as everyone else, site is broken !..lol.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Same over here, took me 30 minutes to sign out last night.........lol

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
These problems began yesterday afternoon. Posting a reply rarely works on the first attempt, so I copy and paste my replies into a text editor before hitting the submit button. If I don't, I get to type them all over again... :-( Attaching images to a reply is a losing gamble too, it takes several attempts. If I click on "Like" in the body of any post I get an error. Pages don't load on the first attempt, server disconnects and drops connections almost every time something is clicked on, including just loading the homepage so I can login. Same server disconnect problem if I attempt to send a PM. Also, the dropdown menu for Likes was never fixed, despite claims that it had been.

·
Registered
463 Posts
When reporting you getting an error, I need a screenshot or a copy/paste of the error. Liking a post on my end (Chrome) worked fine. What was the error and what browser are you using?

@retro - The likes received issue was not claimed to be fixed. It's not and is still being looked into.

For the likes received issue, go to your profile page and click "Likes received" in the Mini Statistics box as a work around until the problem is resolved.

As for the strange website issue, that was a server issue which would provide another website instead of the one in the URL. It was reported and resolved yesterday. If you see anything like that happen again, provide as much information as possible.

Looks like most of the issues reported here were a result of the server issue yesterday. Test around and see if you still have problems posting here.

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
The issues beginning on Tuesday were characteristic of the result of attempted third-party remote linking via AJAX, or new code that interfered with AJAX script. These are not accidental or random, they are not server causal either. When this type of issue occurs it is the result of someone's poor handiworks.

It looks to me like you still have at least one parasite attached to the Likes Received menu VS_Goose.

Let me guess... You haven't been able to fix that menu (or are unwilling to?) because you don't know how to serve the parasite(s) 1st while providing menu function at the same time?

Anyway, you can/must begin repairs by peeling off those disgusting third party peeping toms. I think you understand this.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
para-sites

i have No Script, ABP. it helps, but i still dont know who to give permissions to.
even the sites with https, are some that i am leary of.
tough call,, aint it!!

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
yesterday ,24 hours or so, was strange. i think it was more than this site..

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
i have No Script, ABP. it helps, but i still dont know who to give permissions to.
even the sites with https, are some that i am leary of.
tough call,, aint it!!
You can dump everything you see on this site into Untrusted, except for hondaatvforums.net and ajax.googleapis.com. The site works exactly the same after you dump them.

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
You can dump everything you see on this site into Untrusted, except for hondaatvforums.net and ajax.googleapis.com. The site works exactly the same after you dump them.
i have been here before, and understand it.. thats why i became supporting member..
i find that the hondaatvforums.net works when i allow it, it uses the green trusted lock.. the ajax.googleapis.com, only works when i use the red untrusted lock.. hope you know what i mean.
never the less, when i do this, i feel that it is faster here.. probably my imagination..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts