Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new Rancher. The Pro connect system looks pretty good but Honda's pricing for cargo boxes seem kind of high. Is there any aftermarket stuff out there yet?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a new Rancher. The Pro connect system looks pretty good but Honda's pricing for cargo boxes seem kind of high. Is there any aftermarket stuff out there yet?
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY on the Honda pro connect products. I Purchased the rear pro connect box for my Honda ATV. After two months one of the pro connect clips had broken, I took it back to Honda to see if I could buy a new clip and they said you cannot buy parts for any Honda accessories. The dealership is honouring the warranty with a new box( that I have still not received since July... apparently still on back order) if one of this clips happens to break again after the 1 year warranty is up I’m screwed, unless of course I want to spend another $500 for a whole new box. Wish I had of Known that for a Purchased. known that for a Purchased. Oh yeah and they won’t give me a refund either

1 - 3 of 3 Posts