Premium Member
2,555 Posts
fishjokes

how did it turn out?

·
Premium Member
12,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
it didn't work out , I tried hard to set him up or anyone for that matter , but no one stopped in the right spot to be in range , nobody seen the spider hooked behind the tree , so I didn't spring the trap , save it for next weekend

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
April fools

Who got it today ? S far I'm 0 for 0 .... HOWEVER .... There's been news of the KING Richard Petty coming out of retirement to drive ... Because bubba Wallace has the flu.... Someone nailed the 99.7 wtn talk show crew .... They went for it hook line and sinker lol!! They spent hours looking for said story ....

·
Premium Member
12,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Get her good !

I burned dinner would be a good one on her , she takes her food serious --------- I am doing dinner tonight , simple but good , got some sliced roast beef from the deli , making a brown gravy and throw in the beef , then some mashed potatoes and Green Giant white shoe peg corn , one of my favorites

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts
Have ya tried to run fish line across the trail, low enough to only catch the atv, then put beer cans, or something that makes noise.
i got some friends, who used to tie to 2 garbage cans, had a string across the road, an when a car came down the road, it got ta towing 2 garbage cans..

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Hm...... It's mule day here in columbia ...... I've seen some awsome pranks pulled on mule day... ... And i THINK ....... I've been had . Those two big yellow birch trunks @ the end of drive are GONE each weighing 700 plus .....SO I called the county... Ya we cleaned up the brush.... And left those two big logs for you.... (Me) Well there gone... (Them) we had no heavy equipment out today because of mule day detail) (me thank you mam lol i have an idea of what happened ) hm. Stealing wood from the termite ??? NOT A GOOD IDEA....I've got a mole on the way to stake out.... It's not about the wood, it's now payback prank style :grin I usually attend and supply wood for the bond fire I've desided to pass this year ...(caught some THP radio traffic)

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts
in the 9th grade; i took a cigar box. i put a small transformer inside it, and a 9v battery. the only way to trigger the battery was to lift the lid up. i had a circuit, that only connected when you opened the lid. the lid had aluminum foil on the edge. the bottom of the box, had aluminum foil also. it was just a spark, but to me was hilarious. i was a very quite person. till i wasnt.
then, much later in life,
i found rattle snake eggs,,,, i may have to draw this out..
it consist of an envelope, labeled, Rattle Snake Egg's. i just used the standard one, letter size. ya need part of a coat hanger, 2 rubber bands, and a small washer, maybe, a way to hold it tight, till the person opens the envelope.
i used time cards from work, though cereal box, cardboard should work.
after ya wind up the washer, ya put it in the envelope. when it is opened, the washer spins, against the cardboard, makes a sound.
even when someone open's this, they know there are no egg's in it. yet when it make's that sound, they cant help but react.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Well.... The mole worked good! altho my mole/friend needed a day to recover from the party .....lol. but That's indeed where those big logs went .... So yep... I got GOT! Soon.... Payback time :grin

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts
it didn't work out , I tried hard to set him up or anyone for that matter , but no one stopped in the right spot to be in range , nobody seen the spider hooked behind the tree , so I didn't spring the trap , save it for next weekend
if my stop switch wasnt frozen, ya could get me every time. i got myself more than twice. :icon_ nono2: :icon_ nono2:

·
Premium Member
12,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I sent a couple of friends to the dogs this weekend , with the old run up ahead so they can't see you , find the bad holes , go around it , back up to the opposite edge of it and wait for them to come , they will go right behind you every time , well after a few times , they wouldn't follow in my tracks if they didn't see me get there

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
About this Discussion
53 Replies
16 Participants
fishfiles
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing