Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Yeah, there's no way he drove it out of that deep hole. It didn't show the part where someone helped him out of the hole. If he's not careful, he'll loose it in a hole like that. LOL.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Reminds me of the saying "Never wrestle with a pig, cause you're both gonna get dirty but only the pig will enjoy it"

I just don't get this. I can understand moding your machine because the trails you ride on might be flooded and you don't want to get stuck, blah blah blah. But, just dropping your machine in a pond makes no sense to me.

Then again, I don't understand scrap-booking either, so......

·
Super Moderator
18,230 Posts
That's not my Idea of mudding.. My Idea of mudding is you find a big mud place that isn't 4,345,345,231 feet deep and a bunch of you get out there and see who can sling the most. that to me what those guys are doing is Watering...lol

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Yeah thats just stupid.Like aid before no one would get out of that hole.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Ya know I enjoy getting dirty now and again but thats just ridiculous. Even with my pressure washer I would hate the clean up after that mess.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I thought that quad was agonner!!! screw that I like the dry stuff better

·
Registered
64 Posts
bet he has a good mechanic..... if not he will need one driving like that all the time...

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
3000 years from now an archeologist will dig that quad up in a rock!

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
lol sub just crazy, my 300 wouldnt have made it out
There's very few, if any, that would have made it out without help.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I saw this foreman on ebay a while back that was lifted like 12-18 inches or some crazy crap. I mean, it was just insane. That might have made it out, but you would need to have one of those balancing polls that tight rope walkers use to balance that darn thing it looked so top heavy.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Yeah people always have to ruin things by trying to push them to the limits.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts