Post your wheelie pics!

7K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  creed82 
#1 ·
Any pics of a pop up or wheelie? Post up :icon_cool:

Attachments

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#4 ·
Buddy of mine used to wheelie his KQ700 with his feet on the back, & I have wheelied the 750 from a dead stop by hammering the throttle, just lean back :laugh:
Pic from over a year ago on the 400ESP. Hills are your friend ;)

Attachments

#6 · (Edited)
Pretty much anything can wheelie with your feet on the back rack, I've seen guys do it on a full time 4wd 3350 Big Bear lol :D

My 750 will come up from a dead stop in low if I lean back but in high I need a little bump to get it up or some weight on the back.

All the Kings, from the 400-750 have crappy low end in high range though, partly how it's clutched and partly the way computer handles things at low RPM's, Suzuki calls it traction control, I call it stupid, I'd prefer to have all my horsepower when I want it. Probably gonna wind up doing the copperhead VDI and coop #3 mod once she's paid off lol

#15 ·
2000es trx450

constant 4w drive, even when i got, my feet close to the back rack, nothing much happened. i'm too light. i came close once, more than once. 1 time, i got to the top of the hill, ran 20mph in the open field, the sun was in my eye's. i hit a log 18'' in diameter. the atv was off the ground, 3" or 4", it landed before i did, just scraped my hand on the handlebar, as i was, being thrown.
i forgot i had set the logs that close to the path. :grin

Reactions: ATC4ever
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.