Honda ATV Forum banner

post your storage boxes/bags!

7K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  SteveStrick 
#1 ·
since i got my rubicon a few weeks back ive been looking for rear storage since we have basically none, lets see what you guys have done! as low of profile the better!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
24" tool box with waterproof seal is the nearest in the pic, the furthest is similar to a pelican box, ex military strong box basically, super tough, waterproof and I beleive temperature regulating to a certain degree. Also have a pressure relief valve, not much use unless you plan on elevating to 30,000 feet rapidly though haha.

Attachments

#9 ·
how dare you park the P word next to that honda !!..lol. nice box, simple, easy to load and unload, ya done good !.

#8 ·
Don't really need a lot of storage on our rides , just an ice chest and a small Pelican box for the phone and cigarettes is about it , I did make a tube storage container , it is on this 300 , it was a rocket launcher case from the army surplus , cut the length down and used some brackets for an air cleaner off a Kubota to hold oit down , got about $15 in it , it is water proof and does a good job for a rain jacket and a tow rope

Attachments

#10 ·
Ice Chest is a good storage box , double use , when you don't have ice in it then it is dry storage , even when you got ice and beverages in it , what I do is put my Gor-Tex rain jacket in one of them vacuum bags and hit the bag with the wet-vac , it makes a tight package , then cram it on top the ice in the chest , it acts like a baffle to keep the beverages from banging around in the chest , the cans get dent up real bad , some explode in the chest every trip ----I some people put there Pelican box in the ice chest with their phones and stuff in it

#14 ·
Quad boss front storage box I ordered off Amazon. Fits great on the back, and easy to move to the front if I need to take a passenger. I really wanted something low profile and not too bulky as I don’t need a ton of storage space, just like to be able to take a few things along with me.
I lined the bottom with some black poly foam, and put some thicker foam in one side to hold a few things. Works perfect so far.
Auto part Gun Trunk Tool Hammer drill
Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.