Honda ATV Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,393 Posts
The winners are!

Post #51 JakeP53
Post #11 Sadetree
Please PM you shipping info and color choice...Congrats!
holy crap !..I won something !!!..thank you wolfsnout !!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
No way you can't be serious? i've actually won something!! thanks wolfsnout this will be a great Christmas present!

·
Super Moderator
37,393 Posts
No way you can't be serious? i've actually won something!! thanks wolfsnout this will be a great Christmas present!
I couldn't believe it either jakep53 ?!..lol..i'm inclined to buy the matching goggles !..lol.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I couldn't believe it either jakep53 ?!..lol..i'm inclined to buy the matching goggles !..lol.
I never win anything I was so surprised!! I have pm'd wolfsnout and asked how much extra for goggles I could use a new pair as well my current ones are decent but they are for snowboarding and don't hold up to the dirt!

·
Super Moderator
37,393 Posts
I never win anything I was so surprised!! I have pm'd wolfsnout and asked how much extra for goggles I could use a new pair as well my current ones are decent but they are for snowboarding and don't hold up to the dirt!
check their website from here, they are like 48.00 bucks and some change, with a 20% discount from some words at the top of their page.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Congratulations Shade and Jake!

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Congrats lol

61 - 71 of 71 Posts