Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Wood Tire Bumper
Wood Luggage and bags Bag Bumper Flooring

For people saying it's impossible!! homemade plow out of pressure treated scrap wood and pressure treated plywood. No drilling holes into frame ECT. Simply built around stock front bumper, only way to take plow off is to remove bumper,. Designed to have room to move up & down to compensate for un-even driveway, also tilted to one side to allow snow runoff, looks hight but actually whipes driveway clean for a none bladed plow... I will be changing a few things next year for sure but it pushes as much snow as an actually plow would on a 4x4. No I'm not ruining the quad, I don't run chains, only 50lbs in back. I don't go out and push 300lb mounds of snow up hills. I will post more pics with a possible video next storm. (((Set-up slightly altered now from when I took this)) This was done out of boredom before heading to work, took 3 days, $55.00. hardware was most expensive, Plywood was cheap Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 520 rubicon foot shift
424 Posts
Who said you couldnt put a plow on a 250?
Im old, in the late 80's/early 90's everyone and their dog had a small plow on 250 honda's with either weight piled on the back rack or chains on them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Who said you couldnt put a plow on a 250?
Im old, in the late 80's/early 90's everyone and their dog had a small plow on 250 honda's with either weight piled on the back rack or chains on them.

Some people are saying that the little 250's couldn't handle pushing snow, that It could destroy the gear box or rear 😄 Not likely if your smart enough to know the limits but yeah 2 storms on the rig and she's proven to work no problem.

·
Premium Member
872 Posts
Just need some tire chains now...🤣🤣🤣

1 - 5 of 5 Posts