Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Is this how kids earn money now a days, to buy there toys?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Link was 'invalid' for me to view...

Christian..

Nobody here has an issue with helping folks out from time to time however, your first post asking for donations won't get you anywhere.

It may help if you explained your current circumstances, if you already have an ATV etc etc..

This isn't Facebook..!!

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Yeah looks like it was removed. It was there when I first viewed. No explanation there either, just trying to collect 2k for a dirt bike. Like you said if he had a hardship story, like someone stole his bike or something.

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Yeah looks like it was removed. It was there when I first viewed. No explanation there either, just trying to collect 2k for a dirt bike. Like you said if he had a hardship story, like someone stole his bike or something.

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
seems like there is more crap here, than it was, since this forum changed. if ya want to donate to me, i can tell ya a story, or so that is true, but i didnt come here for that..
ell, i could handle bout 50K. now i gott's ta think up a sob story. the only thing that comes to mind it, the last case of Bud, just dont taste quite right. it bothers my, "taste buds"
:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts