Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few videos of us playing in the snow, I was trying out my sons little video recoreder he got for Christmas so bear with them..lol
YouTube - SUNP0018
YouTube - SUNP0001

I'll post more when they load.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
About the same but for here that may as well had been a foot..lol we don't see it too often.\

Wait until you see the next video We took the hood ratchet strapped a folding chair to it my son wanted to be the first to ride, as you can tell I made them wear a helmet for this ride it was insane! the quad really didn't have to move much at all but man was the hood flying, I rode it!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
That gives new meaning to the term: "Rear Passenger Seat". We got about 8 inches, here in Kentucky where I live.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That gives new meaning to the term: "Rear Passenger Seat". We got about 8 inches, here in Kentucky where I live.
yeah..LOL I brainstormed that idea...

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
That camera's got pretty good picture but the sound is tingy.Good videos.I like the chair that would've been fun.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
It would be a somewhat good idea. SOmething alittle more lowprofile than a lawnchair would be cool. When I was a kid we used a tractor tube. Pulled it behind our 300fourtrax. What a blast.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
We made a sled out of a wheelbarrow.Actually we filmed the whole thing and made a show called monster creations.AKA a copy of monster garage.What a stupid idea.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
LMAO!!!!It was really fun around corners.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
We haven't had any real snow for a couple weeks.Just bitter cold.It's been about -20 with wind chill.Today was nice though.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts