Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the fenders (more importantly the rear) the same or nearly the same from a 1989 fourtrax 300 to say a 1997 TRX300. I need new fenders and the rear for the 89 is no longer available but they still have some from around a 97 model. I can deal with minor fitment issues but will all the major points line up.

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
I'm pretty sure there the same, I think it's the black plastic trim around the edge that is different. Here's a picture of mine which is a 98 if that helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Interested if you find out. There are lots of old 300's running around that need new plastic. Does anyone know or tried this?

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Interested if you find out. There are lots of old 300's running around that need new plastic. Does anyone know or tried this?
most all trx300 rear plastics will swap out. what is different is the outer splash guards, they mount different because of the holes, but for the most part, they are the same.

·
Premium Member
12,648 Posts
a couple of the fender splash guard holes will line up , you just have to drill a few new holes for the ones that don't line up and you won't see the old holes as the guards cover them

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Heck even when there sleeping i bet ...... There dreaming of honda atvs..... You gota love this place, i don't think I've seen one problem thrown up in the forums that hasn't been studied to death, lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts