Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I not sure if this pertains to the thread on " Photo Bucket images " or not but I can't view any pictures on Gallery or any pictures people put with their posts. Can anyone give me some insight ?

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
IOS 9 was released on September 16th, 2015.

This forum software version (vBulletin 3.8.8) was released in 2013. This version was declared End Of Life by the company (obsolete, no longer supported) in December 2017.

iOS 9 is pretty out of date, so it may be one of the issues.
No comment.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
@Volusiacrazy What forums veiw option are you using ? Full Classic, or mobile .....? I'm in full veiw on an iPad... The gallery is working good on my end.

From what i gather... Your using full veiw ? Also.... To change views .... Look @ the bottom left hand of the page .... You should see a button... Click that.. Then you should then see this (pic) pop up.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@Volusiacrazy What forums veiw option are you using ? Full Classic, or mobile .....? I'm in full veiw on an iPad... The gallery is working good on my end.

From what i gather... Your using full veiw ? Also.... To change views .... Look @ the bottom left hand of the page .... You should see a button... Click that.. Then you should then see this (pic) pop up.
Yes, I'm in full view.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
iOS 9 is pretty out of date, so it may be one of the issues. Do you have any other devices to test on?

Can you screenshot what you see?
It works on my desktop computer. I don't know how to do a screen shot. All I can tell you is where there is supposed to be a picture in someone's post it says " attached thumbnail " and in "garage" at the top of the page when you click to see someone's pictures the text is there but where the pictures are supposed to be it's just blank.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
To take a screen shot with an ipad kind of there's a (power off button) top left side hold that button down and then quickly tap the the home button right side next to the power cord. that's how it's done without using the keyboard here's an example (i just took this one) (my keyboard gave up the ghost a while back ) hope this works on your end...

Attachments

·
Registered
613 Posts
iOS 9 is pretty out of date, so it may be one of the issues. Do you have any other devices to test on?

It works on my desktop computer. I don't know how to do a screen shot. All I can tell you is where there is supposed to be a picture in someone's post it says " attached thumbnail " and in "garage" at the top of the page when you click to see someone's pictures the text is there but where the pictures are supposed to be it's just blank.
You my have too many apps running at the same time, and don't even know it, and your iPad is a little overwhelmed. LOL. See if this helps:
Make sure you do not have a lot of apps running in the background in the iOS App Switcher.
Double click the Home button to check this.
Keep active App Switcher Apps to a minimum. For older iPads (iPad 2,3, 4 or 1st gen iPad Mini models running iOS 9.3.5), 20 or less active apps should be fine. Ideally, 6-8 or less active background running apps, in the iOS App Switcher, is even better!
If you have a lot of apps still active, tap and hold a finger on one of the apps and slide your finger up to quit the app.
If you can reach another app with another finger, you can quit more than one app simultaneously.

Also, turn off iCloud services if you are not using them. Turn off bluetooth if you're not using it.

Clear the cache in your browser.

After closing the apps and making other above changes, do a hard restart to be sure all the apps are cleared from the memory. Hope this works for you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To take a screen shot with an ipad kind of there's a (power off button) top left side hold that button down and then quickly tap the the home button right side next to the power cord. that's how it's done without using the keyboard here's an example (i just took this one) (my keyboard gave up the ghost a while back ) hope this works on your end...
Ok here's what I got.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

You my have too many apps running at the same time, and don't even know it, and your iPad is a little overwhelmed. LOL. See if this helps:
Make sure you do not have a lot of apps running in the background in the iOS App Switcher.
Double click the Home button to check this.
Keep active App Switcher Apps to a minimum. For older iPads (iPad 2,3, 4 or 1st gen iPad Mini models running iOS 9.3.5), 20 or less active apps should be fine. Ideally, 6-8 or less active background running apps, in the iOS App Switcher, is even better!
If you have a lot of apps still active, tap and hold a finger on one of the apps and slide your finger up to quit the app.
If you can reach another app with another finger, you can quit more than one app simultaneously.

Also, turn off iCloud services if you are not using them. Turn off bluetooth if you're not using it.

Clear the cache in your browser.

After closing the apps and making other above changes, do a hard restart to be sure all the apps are cleared from the memory. Hope this works for you.
I think this actually worked. I've never cleared running apps cause I wasn't aware to do so. I stopped them all and walla i can see pictures. Thanks to everyone for the help, I appreciate it.:smile

·
Registered
463 Posts
Glad to hear.

Think of your devices as a box full of stuff. If you dig something out and put it back in multiple times a day, everything gets all jumbled around and mixed together. Needs a good cleanout once in a while.

Same goes for Desktops. A good restart can change your whole day :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts