Honda ATV Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
OK................
message was too short, so i added dot's.

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
timer

i cant find the thread about timers at the moment. i was trying to reply to a post, with mutable quotes. anyway, it stopped before i finished it.
my question is... when ya post a reply, has the timer already started? i understood, as once ya post, ya only got 30min's to change what ya can, not only 30mins to finish a post, before ya submit reply. it's a spelling thing i got + dufus. :smile

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
it must be on my end, when a thread i'm writing disappears, before i post it. PC,keyboard, mouse, are older than 15 years. i might help lose my post also. :smile

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
i try to say what i mean, before i post it.. then as far as i know, i got 1/2 hour to correct it.. this is an anomaly, that happens from time to time. course i got no picture's, has been the way, best i remember, by the time ya figure ya got a problem, it's just to late. if i can, i will give a better description. till then, dont worry a bout it. //Ed
thank's

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
@Bryan; i got a video clip i took with my cheap camera.. nikon coolpix, L19... its 80 MB"s jpg.. can i change it to pg, or something like that?

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #129 (Edited)
i didnt expect an answer.. i got to say though, a trending discussion, just aint, from 2010. we are going on 2020. how could i respond to a 2010 conversation? some of the people aint here no more. besides, i cant remember what i was talking about in 2010. my double stroke was at the end of april. it took over 4 months, before i could tie shoes again.. i didnt know how. it took longer to relearn how wrenches and sockets worked.. i been turning tools since i was before 14.
it took over 3 mts. before i could read a clock, because my vision, didnt work.. 3yrs, before i could use my left foot, correctly, even longer to re-learn knots, the art of rope tying, over 3 yrs. this site may take much longer, how to navigate it.. //ed

·
Premium Member
12,462 Posts
I hear you Ed, you went thru a lot ------ and this forum sure did die fast and hard , such a waste , best atv site on the net and they killed it with this new format --- I know I lost interest in posting , I been hanging out on facebook Honda 300 club , Honda Hoarders and the Foreman page

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
@fishfiles ; die fast and hard , such a waste.
what an understatement!! :) this place was a learning experience an a bit fun.. some even understood my humor, and my lack of writing ability. [though it did take a few months to years]LOLS
i dont do, in your facebook, or goofle neither. i just dont trust them.. this site must have been reformed by an educated idiot, or a bunch of them. they dont understand what people want, or need for that matter.. its like a fashion designer decided to run a honda site, an they never been on one, or even outdoors.. god forbid they ever turned a wrench, or even looked under a hood. take taxi's no doubt, an dont have a drivers license. i could rant some more, but we all are feeling it..

·
Premium Member
12,462 Posts
'Ed , The forum is dead , what a shame , the best atv forum on the net destroyed ---------- they can't even get a second pic of a atv for the monthly contest ----- I am still a premium member till my year runs out , then I am gone too once the ads start popping up

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
ya may be just right.. newbies, some i cant, not help, thought it may not be the best help... even others, that have been here a while. since this site has changed, you would think i could navigate better here..
on the side, do you just take jockeys, that can chum with you when you are fishing. i never had to master the art of chumming, while i was riding? :D:D:D
guess i wernt thinking of fishing.. Yuk Yuk
ralph----ralph----ralph----

121 - 133 of 133 Posts