Honda ATV Forum banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,462 Posts
Thanks for the video , my icons shake but no x on the icon , I don't syn the phone to the computer except for pics , never ever did an I-Tune on mu phone ------- need to play with it some more ,

·
Registered
4,689 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
if it helps someone else, its worth the time

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
like the gallery

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
I use .PNG image files exclusively LedFTed. I rarely post a .JPG on the Internet without 1st stripping it of all tags, hidden text, hidden images-within-image, or other junk put in them by deviants. Is there anything I can help you with? Fire away....
are you not the one, that uses their own domain? i was thinking of the pricing v/s quality.
some domains are cheaper. even having a cheap domain, may be better, than not having one. just thinking, the scrambled eggs, are almost done. not really, you can add more, if they are just soft scrambled. least they are not set. plato, an that bunch. i cant spell the word.

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Not sure, if the gallery thread is suppose to look like this....? Does it look like this on your end, Goose ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
i got a little more on the home screen, a slider bar at the bottom of the screen lets me see all the shots.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Yes sir. I get the same veiw on the ol iPad using safari. I did my usual iPad reset network settings.... Cleared the history cookies etc , Still the same view.....

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I'm in full veiw now.... Atv photos isn't listed.... However Gallery is <<< (works perfect!) it's not a big issue.. Just thought y'all should know, if you didn't already. Ya i turned the phone side ways... Still the same veiw.

Looks to be a classic specific issue.
I agree ^^

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I put a twist on this... I viewed the atv photos link from both the ipad and smart phone, while i was in classic... (I stayed on the atv photos link) Then swoped over to full veiw then swoped back over to classic this pic (i think) is how it should look, but, when i reloaded the atv photo link the image reverts back to the same view on page 89

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
your making progress, :smile

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
fish has got Iphone/Safari an having problems also. could be either or both causing problems

81 - 100 of 133 Posts