1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Man that's some serious air! Great pics!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More DryHill Pics

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The one one the #33 is Travis Moore ridin my buddies quad Travis's quad ate a hub bearing on the first lap so David told him to ride his, and the other bk quad is Dustin Moody from Dyersburg, and the red #25 was Dalton Millinian

·
Registered
459 Posts
A little bit of talent there, ah?

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Travis Moore # 69 but Travis was riding the # 31 because his quad broke and #25 Dalton Millician

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
How fast are they? Can you keep up with them??? Those jumps look nuts!
Jeremy Lawson is from near where I live and he cam down to a motocross track last year. He was CRAZY! Cody Grant was there aswell They are fast! Only one of the locals could even come close to keeping up. His name was Dewayne Newton. They hit those jumps and don't even look phazed by the landings.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Great pics!!!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jeremy Lawson is from near where I live and he cam down to a motocross track last year. He was CRAZY! Cody Grant was there aswell They are fast! Only one of the locals could even come close to keeping up. His name was Dewayne Newton. They hit those jumps and don't even look phazed by the landings.
Travis is really FAST he runs Pro Am production at the Nationals finished 2nd overall at Virgina lastweek and is 8th overall in points and his first 2 races were DNF's due to motor problems, and i can't no way keep up way to fast for me. my cahonies not big enough!!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun.Great pics.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Travis is really FAST he runs Pro Am production at the Nationals finished 2nd overall at Virgina lastweek and is 8th overall in points and his first 2 races were DNF's due to motor problems, and i can't no way keep up way to fast for me. my cahonies not big enough!!
I don't have that kind of money in my quad that makes them fast. I went to a practice years ago on my 450r and there was a kid on a stock 400ex kicking my @$$ because he had some HUGE cahonies!! LOL!! I am kinda glad I don't doo that stuff anymore. I hated having a faster quad and getting beat by slower ones. He was also like 16. He had no fear of crash, or missed work, or health bills. All that is going through my head when I am out riding.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
i love pushen to the limets

1 - 17 of 17 Posts