Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving soon to get it! 71 bucks a month isn't a bad deal!

First thing i'll do is upload a picture on here for you guyss =]

I appreciate all the questions you've answered!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Yeah get pics.....We love the pics......And congrats.!!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
congrats thats cheaper than what i was paying but i paid it off in a yr and saved about 1500.any performance questions just ask ive got about everything you can get as of now.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Not trying to rain on your good day but you need to read the fine print that $71 a month is for a a couple years and then the unpaid ballance gets hit with a high ass interest charge and you windind up paying a lot more than you think, my advice is to pay atleast double the monthly payment so your ballance won't be as high after the promo period just a thought i have seen it happen to some of my friends.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Not trying to rain on your good day but you need to read the fine print that $71 a month is for a a couple years and then the unpaid ballance gets hit with a high ass interest charge and you windind up paying a lot more than you think, my advice is to pay atleast double the monthly payment so your ballance won't be as high after the promo period just a thought i have seen it happen to some of my friends.
Yep, I have seen that happen to a lot of people, as well.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Its like paying the min on a credit card and after the promo period the hit you with the interest all the way back to when you made your purchase, it will hurt your feelings when you think you are about to have it paid for and BAM what the crap is that.

·
Registered
383 Posts
yes that is true.if i would of took the five yrs to pay it i would of paid over 5000 but paid it within a yr only paid about 3500.interest rate was 17 percent CRAZY no way id take 5 yrs to pay it. my payments were 81 a month but i always paid 100 or more.the faster the better.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I know thats right!!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
SWEET!!! dude just be sure you atleast double up on those payments the aquired interest will make you cry!

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Good lookin ATV.

·
Registered
383 Posts
they look so nice when theyre new have fun.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Pay that joker off ASAP! My Rancher has less than 25 hours thus far, and we owe just about $1300! That should be gone by August!!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Congrats, I took the 5 year plan. I will pay it off in 5... whatever. My House is paid off though!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
ya id rather have my house paid off can i borrow some money jk

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice!

Congrats!! I'd like a new one sometime soon, but my wife are still learning on our used 250EX's. She wants a Recon, though---so maybe sooner than we think!! LOL...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts