Honda ATV Forum banner

performance TRX300 2x4 or 4x4

8K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  blowfishRus6 
#1 ·
I know alot of people on here have been looking for performance stuff for the trx 300.So here's a link for a company close to me that can do all you would need for a 300.Welcome to Four Stroke Tech.net!Just go under products and follow the pages.:icon_ rocker:

#2 ·
Only thing about that kind of modding is when you get to that kind of extreme it becomes more of a show quad that something to play in the mud with because of so much stuff that is in a bind it breaks.

#5 ·
I'm just saying a motor like that with stock or a little larger tires would really cruise.

#6 ·
Oh, No dought about it!...I was just saying what it costs to go all out on a quad. I guess I should have said that.....my bad!

#8 ·
You can always send them an email.

#10 ·
Yep but then they couldn't send you emails every day wanting you to buy something...lol

#11 ·
The only problem with big lifts and lots of hp is you spend a few hours riding and a week fixing and spending more money to repair.

#15 ·
No they have good prices.

#17 ·
I'm pretty sure it's a wiseco piston.They are sponsored by wiseco.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.