Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone verify this web site? my cylinder needs bored, but while I was looking for oversize pistons I found this kit, and was wondering If anyone has ordered from here, and If I should buy this kit. I was talking to some shops, and this is half the price of getting it bored and new piston and everything.

Honda Rancher 350 Top End Rebuild Kit PartDiscounter

~Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Wow that price from parts discounters is scary low! It compares to msrp pricing so maybe it's just old shelf stock? I've never herd of them, but I'd roll the dice on that kit. Hell its cheaper than a good piston!

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
you got two threads talking of the same thing, please keep it in one thread ? less confusing for us to keep track ! :).

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
you got two threads talking of the same thing, please keep it in one thread ? less confusing for us to keep track ! :).
Can you not merge them together? If not I'd just delete one, lol.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Honda TRX 350 Rancher Engine Motor Top Rebuild Kit & Machining Service - G&H Discount ATV Supply

These people are reputable, I've used them and would recommend them to anyone...A little more money but, they use quality parts and do quality work...
There isn't a whole lot of information on this kit Is the piston good? what brand is it? How long will it take for my cylinder to be serviced if I mail it in? This beats the price of buying the parts here and getting it bored here.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Honda TRX 350 Rancher Engine Motor Top Rebuild Kit & Machining Service - G&H Discount ATV Supply

These people are reputable, I've used them and would recommend them to anyone...A little more money but, they use quality parts and do quality work...

There isn't a whole lot of information on this kit Is the piston good? what brand is it? How long will it take for my cylinder to be serviced if I mail it in? This beats the price of buying the parts here and getting it bored here.

I got a Shindy piston with my kit.. there was about a week turn around on one I sent and a little longer on the other one.. the second one I sent thru the holidays so it took them a little longer..

It took them a couple of weeks on my 300 but I sent my head with it and had them rebuild it too. It had a cracked valve guide they had to order..

Thing I like about this place is it's a one stop shop and they keep gaskets and pistons in stock.. when you get everything back it's all in one box ready to install...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts

I got a Shindy piston with my kit.. there was about a week turn around on one I sent and a little longer on the other one.. the second one I sent thru the holidays so it took them a little longer..

It took them a couple of weeks on my 300 but I sent my head with it and had them rebuild it too. It had a cracked valve guide they had to order..

Thing I like about this place is it's a one stop shop and they keep gaskets and pistons in stock.. when you get everything back it's all in one box ready to install...

but, your state side, he's not, if i'm not mistaken ?..lol.

Reactions: cmanningjr

·
Registered
2,810 Posts

but, your state side, he's not, if i'm not mistaken ?..lol.

Then he has limited options or has to pay up!! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts