Honda ATV Forum banner

Parting out 87 TRX250X

9K views 42 replies 23 participants last post by  GDMZ28 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm parting out a basket case quad I just picked up. PM me for anything you are interested in. I'll take paypal for agreed price + shipping or money order for same.

Most everything is available except for the cylinder and rear brakes.

Frame
250R a-arms
tie rods
wasted Works front shocks
stock rear shock
swingarm
spindles
front brakes
steering stem
DuraBlue +4 axle with carrier - SOLD
AC Racing front bumper
PRM Desert grab bar
black Maier plastics
seat
airbox
motor bottom end
head
engine parts

Let me know if you want anything or ask if you need anything.

I'd prefer local pickup for the bigger stuff to avoid shipping and packaging headaches. Figure your shipping from 44849. Thanx!

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
You said the works shocks are wasted what's wrong with them? Oh Yeah the rear rims are they in good shape? scratches are feesable big honking dents aren't..lol

#6 ·
Do you have any exhaust stuff for it?

#10 ·
Ok folks...here's what I'm gonna do. I'll get pics of everything this weekend and get them posted up by Sunday evening. Once I've done that, I'd really like to try to be first to ask gets first dibs, but money does talk so it will be first to pay gets what they want. Not trying to be a dick, I just want to keep this as simple as possible and trying to track dibs is a headache.

#12 ·
Man I wish I could get a 450r.

#14 ·
I do not need the decompression cables that isn''t part of the head all those parts are on the rocker cover. I definitely want the head if the price is right I have everything else I dont even care if the valves are in it all of that will be replaced anyway.

#17 · (Edited)
Price for the head,all plastics (not the tank eww), all rearend parts but the swingarm and shock

Also on top of the piston should be some numbers stamped around the outer edge what are the numbers if any? Thats a dome top piston not stock..

#24 ·
do u have a thumb throttle with cable? if so PM me

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.