Honda ATV Forum banner

Parting 1993-2006 trx300ex atvs

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  footy 
#1 ·
Tons of trx300ex parts 1993 -2006.

2 or 3 motors in parts alone.

I ship usps flat rate boxes and run an ebay biz.

Need something text me I rarely get on here.

717-674-4472
Thanks
Automotive tire Asphalt Motor vehicle Road surface Gas

See less See more
#5 ·
I have my 2nd design finished, prototype will be made from stainless steel due to needing strength and I'm not dropping 1 thing off for powder coating. I have quotes on providing this to the current product lines I sell on eBay. If you follow my DIY thread on here you can see I'm no freaking joke.

This one's gonna be good, simple and strong. Not giving all the details away yet but heres a print of my model. I will later show how it is to be used.
Rectangle Font Circle Auto part Automotive exterior

#6 ·
I have my 2nd design finished, prototype will be made from stainless steel due to needing strength and I'm not dropping 1 thing off for powder coating. I have quotes on providing this to the current product lines I sell on eBay. If you follow my DIY thread on here you can see I'm no freaking joke.

This one's gonna be good, simple and strong. Not giving all the details away yet but heres a print of my model. I will later show how it is to be used. View attachment 153372
TY

#8 ·
As of now no, however laser cutting is stupid cheap vs if I'd mill this. I will need to turn two spacers and two longer m8 bolts will be needed.

I am unsure if I want to offer a full kit or let the buyer source 2 bolts and spacers from a hardware store.

I also have the idea to just turn stainless spacers and weld to the plate.

I currently have two spacers in aluminum which would be used to make sure nothing rubs or hits. This is my personal job, engineer and make reproduced parts. Trying to keep it simple as people are cheap always have been. That's the truth.

#9 ·
Here it is. I will provide the plate and spacers. Buyers are responsible for longer screws. Too many styles of screws exist to supply a kit right now. If I would everything would be put of stainless.

$40 shipped lead time at my current laser cutter is 3-4 weeks. I accept PayPal.
Gadget Communication Device Gesture Eyewear Bumper
Tool Finger Eyewear Bumper Wire

Automotive fuel system Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design

Wood Gas Bumper Auto part Automotive exterior

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.