Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Got a couple hours before heading out (hays too wet) i gather your talking about that lack of glossy deep Finnish on those wings ? The colors looks great, nice work! , I'm with you on the wings Need gloss clear coat to give it a deep look.

·
Premium Member
12,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Got a couple hours before heading out (hays too wet) i gather your talking about that lack of glossy deep Finnish on those wings ? The colors looks great, nice work! , I'm with you on the wings Need gloss clear coat to give it a deep look.
Thanks , I was thinking the wings would look better with more feathers and the feathers pointing down instead of horizontal , like the feathers in the pic of the license plate eagle headed pic

Vinny says put a Honda belt buckle on it and go Honda Hoarders ---- I put a Honda Gold Wing emblem in the middle of the wings and it looks ok , I will try to post the pic later ------ I need to find a cool looking round Honda aluminum clutch side cover or such

·
Premium Member
12,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wilson , that is a cool looking emblem , I am alreay thing of making another set of wings with Honda --------- here is a pic of the Harley wings and where I mounted them on the patio----------- , last weekend I picked up a set of horns that fit nice on top the Coors mirror

Attachments

21 - 24 of 24 Posts