Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Keep that 350 going, brilliant ATV.

Welcome to the forum, help is definitely available here, a fantastic group of knowledgeable people who I've no doubt will be happy to help.

· Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Welcome to the group oldskeetshooter, shade tree probly knows more about those old 350d , hang on to the old girl, i have one myself, wouldnt trade it for just about anything

· Premium Member
38,589 Posts
welcome to the forums. great bunch of folks here, you deff are in the right place for help on that ole girl !.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great group of folks here, so what are you thinking to tackle first?
I appreciate it guys. I have completely redone the front brakes and replaced a few parts on the rear brakes. Fortunately, I have a metal lathe and was able to bore the front brake cylinders and use some Toyota cups. I replaced the fuel tank with one of those plastic models. Repaired the fuel sender. Pulled off the racks, blasted and repainted them. Now I am working on the carb. It only has 171 hours and 886 miles but most of it was in mud and water and climbing rough terrain, dragging trees, etc. Folks ask me what kind of tractor I have. I tell them a Kubota and a Honda.

· Premium Member
38,589 Posts
lol, they deff are tanks, not your average trail ride for sure !..lol. nice move on the plastic fuel tank !, I did that to my '89 trx350D foreman 4x4, and new fuel gauge sending unit , best money I've ever spent on her.

· Premium Member
38,589 Posts
buy a shindy or moose carb rebuild kit, I use shindy mostly, great kits money wise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.