Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Sweet! A red tank n a blue tank , i kinda like the blue better, altho both look super nice! Thanks for throwing this in, goober

Reactions: Goober

·
Premium Member
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ya needs to bid on one of em Jay while they still in the NADA range (smiley with dollar sign tongue)

The blue one has the wrong bumper for the year I think. Those wheels look odd but I have seen those before on a Foreman

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
I'd love to have the blue,, but naw my pockets r swinging to empty side (storm damage) besides i got that mustard 500 foreman N Mind, those u posted will more than likley bring more then i can do n i have my old 350d coming back, (project maybe)

I would how ever like to know the winning bid, on both should way up there! I'd give 1200 for the blue but I'm low balling

Got a link to both ?

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
i'd be shocked if the owner gets his full asking price ?. they are solid atvs, but not those prices !..lol.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
You can polish a old turd and put pretty sprinkles on it but your not going to get me to over pay for it.. OLD TURDS ARE STILL TURDS..

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Haha! From what you see what's she (blue) worth ?

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Haha! From what you see what's she (blue) worth ?
somewhere from 1200 to 1800 tops around these parts. if a buyer was smart ?, they could find out, about 99.99 % of the parts are discontinued today ?. why spend that kinda money, on an atv you can't put new parts on ?. I know I would not !..lol.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Yup i agree but i bet 2grand on that blue AND it want be me, lol, i (like most) have too many forks on the plate .........

·
Premium Member
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Solid $3000 here for either; I bid for S&G but had no intention of driving 1600 miles anyway

One thing I noticed the 'original' parts are not all there--the sidecovers don't say Foreman. Fender screws missing, reverse button missing, obvious rust. For $5000 it has to be much better

·
Registered
324 Posts
They've been interesting to watch. 4 hours left, and reserve hasn't been met. Either the seller is shooting for the moon, or there will be a flurry of bidding at the end.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts