Honda ATV Forum banner

Old 350

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  shadetree 
#1 ·
Friend of mine sent me some pics of her dads old 350 he has had since new i believe. Thought i'd share.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I'd love to find an '87 350D in good, restorable condition! But I'm very fussy about plastics (everything else can be fixed one way or another), so that ain't likely to ever happen. :-(

Its great to see many of those old tanks are still working though.

#7 ·
my bud has a TRX350D at his place, plastics are in great shape, missing carb and some other parts, but its in really good shape for its age. pretty sure it is the trx350D foreman, as it has the fuel gauge on the inner right fender.

Reactions: retro
#6 ·
Here is my old $20 '87 350D resto after the new owner powder coated the racks and wheels that went with it and put his plastics and seat on it. Don't ask why he chopped off the rear rack grab bar...? Might have had a dent in it? Dunno and didn't ask.

Attachments

#11 ·
maiers plastics are a rip off !. they are not even factory close all the way !. they leave out the trunks, and no outside mud splash guard holes to mount them, the whole fender is made into a solid fender. wayyyyyyyyyy over priced for after market, then again, if you want new fenders for the old trx350's ?, they do sell them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.