Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
joined the forum to seek help on making my 300 go where the 800s will go. right now im trying to figure out what inch wheel spacers i should go with after i install my 2" lift

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
welcome to the forums, woo hoo another 300 fan
There's plenty of 300 fans out there. The Honda Fourtrax 300 is, by far, the most popular ATV in the utility line ever made. They haven't made them since 2000 and where I live, they're still the best selling used ATVs there are.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i aint had my 300 long but im in love.

dont put do big of tires on it, it will get hard to turn them if your going in some thick mud. if your trail riding well my 2wd has taken me anywhere i have wanted to go, climbing in and out of river banks, hills, dunes, what not. aint really tested it in mud yet but just playing out in woods i have no worries trying to make it some where.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
i aint had my 300 long but im in love.

dont put do big of tires on it, it will get hard to turn them if your going in some thick mud. if your trail riding well my 2wd has taken me anywhere i have wanted to go, climbing in and out of river banks, hills, dunes, what not. aint really tested it in mud yet but just playing out in woods i have no worries trying to make it some where.
A 2 wheel drive with good tires will usually take the average trail rider about anywhere he wants to go. 4X4 is handy for the deep mud and the steep muddy hills and snow.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
screw getting off and cutting all those little trees down, i just mow them all over out in the woods :D

i make my own paths with it.

now a bigger tree.......... yea ask my front bumper what he thinks about that one. it probably wont be nothing but cuss words :happy2:

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
screw getting off and cutting all those little trees down, i just mow them all over out in the woods :D

i make my own paths with it.

now a bigger tree.......... yea ask my front bumper what he thinks about that one. it probably wont be nothing but cuss words :happy2:
Yeah, I always just run over the trees I can push over. You just have to be careful about doing that on a real steep hill as it can flip you backwards.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
yea, ask me how i know that too :icon_ nono:

luckily the rear racked stoped it from rolling back all the way, it was at the base of the hill. i jumped off like a little girl. first time it came over on me like that, i about pissed my pants :icon_ cry:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts