Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Getting a '07 TRX680 this weekend. I'm sure I'll be checking on a regular basis as I get to know my ride. I'm also on a 2 wheel forum and I have gotten some good tips and have been able to help others out too. Looking forward to mingling with you all.

I'm now on the map too.

John

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's my new ride. Upon closer inspection, it appears that it's been sunk in a mudhole. It runs and shifts fine and there's no physical damage but I'm finding dried mud everywhere. At first glance it's pretty clean but the nooks and crannies are a giveaway. The battery box was packed in mud and when I pulled the pull starter, dust came out and it almost didn't return. I've been cleaning it up a little at a time but I got it to work our property and I used it most of the day today and it did fine. I guess time will tell.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Very nice machine, that house and view looks amazing!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. We bought 50 acres on top of a ridge a few years back and just built a log home on top last year and we're still finishing it. The house sits on a smal flat area on the top at 1100'. The front yard is about 100' wide and the rest is downhill from there. We plan on cutting is some trails eventually.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Welcome! Nice place!! The quad was a good choice, you'll be happy with the purchase.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts