Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Rodney from Wasilla, Ak. here,
I just stumbled across this site and I am pretty impressed! I just picked up a 1990 fourtrax 300 that I have some dumb questions about.
Looking forward to learning from ya'll!

-Rodney

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Welocme to the forums.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
welcome to the forums..and nooo..the dumb question..is the one you don't ask !!!..the 300's were..and still are one of the best atv's honda has ever built..they stoped making them..simply because they never seen hardly any come back to the dealers to be fixed !..lol...anyway..if you have any questions..get stumped..need advice..ask away..there is more than enough ppl here that can help you out..including me...lol.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Welcome to the site! Yay! another 300!! We are slowly gaining on the the 300EX members as far as numbers go.. LOL

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
lmfao..hey now..i do got a life outside of this one !..lmfaooooo.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all,
She's a runner for sure and the price was right; FREE!!
It does seem like a pretty well built rig.

-Rodney

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
welcome to the forum wow i wish i could get a deal like that
My father-in-law gave it to "us" *ME* :tongue:
Hope my wife doesn't figure out I married her for the FourTrax!! :icon_ goofy:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

-Rodney
dang..if i had to choose between a wife/girlfreind..and my atv...i'm going with my atv...i can always pick another gal up on my ride..and go 4-wheelin..lmao.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
welcome to the forum wow i wish i could get a deal like that

-Rodney
dang..if i had to choose between a wife/girlfreind..and my atv...i'm going with my atv...i can always pick another gal up on my ride..and go 4-wheelin..lmao.
You better be careful Shadetree. If your wife/girlfriend reads this, you might be choosing. LOL. Or you might not even get a choice. LOL.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts

-Rodney
You better be careful Shadetree. If your wife/girlfriend reads this, you might be choosing. LOL. Or you might not even get a choice. LOL.
nope..i'm single..haha..no worries there bro !..guess i already chose my atv !..lmfao.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
nope..i'm single..haha..no worries there bro !..guess i already chose my atv !..lmfao.
Oh, so you're single. That's why you can say things like that and get away with it. LOL.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Oh, so you're single. That's why you can say things like that and get away with it. LOL.
yep..being single...does have it's perks !..lmfao.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts