Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 94 Honda fourtrax 300 2wd, I’m not getting any spark I’ve cleaned the cylinder head, it’s a brand new spark plug I’ve changed out the coil, cdi box, silinoid, brand new battery and I’m still not getting spark any body have any ideas?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I did and coil. Got the new coil in now and I’m sending back the cdi Amazon said it would fit and was for my model but it was an HM3 the new one I got coming is a little priceyer but it’s an HM5 like the other the old one so fingers crossed I’ll update should be in this weekend

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everything runs great now changed the cdi to the red hm5 on Amazon changed the stator and regulater sounds great but now I can shift threw all the gears and even go in reverse and still not move so I have a a whole new problem now

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Okay so you’ve got a big problem now I had that same problem on my other 300 took it to several shops and they wanted a arm and a leg to fix it did you pull the stator cover off at any time and if you did did the shift rod come out with the case? @Crackheadrandy

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah it came out with the case I did put it back in and it didn’t want to shift so I took it out put it back in and it was still stuck not much pressure I didn’t he man it it made a noise and now it shifts threw all gears even reverse but it won’t move when it initially shifts the it’ll jump forward or back like it should but that’s it

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was the clutch I’m an idiot I turned the bolt didn’t realize the concept of the bolt and screw didn’t even realize there was a screw to be honest but it drives now lol I feel pretty stupid

1 - 9 of 9 Posts