Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The nFLOW team continues to grow and is excited to announce the asset purchase of Mid America Fuel Injection Services. nFLOW will now be able to service fuel injection pumps, fuel injectors and turbochargers. This is a great addition to our ATV/UTV, ag, industrial and auto engine reman/rebuilding division. We also have an in house machine shop featuring top of the line CNC equipment and crankshaft grinding. Please click on the attachment to read the full press release. www.nflowmotorsports.com

Attachments

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
good to hear your stepping up your game, as more and more things are EFI< so a good idea I have to think!

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
I'll start off by saying I'm a big fan of carbs. They're easy, they work, and I'd prefer to KISS.

That said, I'm a Jeep guy too, so same thing there. I've got old carb'd CJ's. I fully intend to keep them that way too, buuut

a LOT of people are swapping EFI onto older Jeeps. Whether it be a $2K Mopar system or TBI off of a 4.3 GM motor, a lot of folks are doing it.

Wonder why no one has come out with a swap on EFI system for an ATV? I wouldn't buy one, but I know I'm in the minority in my love of carbs.

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
Jeep I'm with you, MUCH rather a carb on an offroad vehicle, the KISS deal is a solid method in my mind as well.
I don't think there pushing EFI systems onto older ATV"s due to the cost factor, MOST would rather use the $$ to just invest into a new atv, rather than rebuild a older one that already isn't worth maybe what the system would cost LOL

I have seem some wild side projects where folks HAVE modified a EFIU system onto a Carb'd MX bike
one guy has a older KX 500 with an EFI system, and its a animal of a bike,
would love to have one LOL
have to get a insurance plan with lower deductibles if I did LOL
as this old fart would get stupid real fast on one, and get into trouble the older reflexes can no longer keep up with HAHA!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts