Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am looking to purchase a Rancher or Foreman in Hampton Roads area. Anyone know where to go for the best "out the door" prices?

Thanks much.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I recently got a good deal just by going to all the local dealer's websites and clicking on their sales/specials section. I'm in NOVA but made the drive to Rockville, MD for a 2014 Rancher 4x4 for $4600. Add freight, setup, and doc fees and it came out to about $5450 OTD.

If you buy out of state you don't get charged sales tax until you title in VA.

·
Premium Member
10,717 Posts
Tperk: Welcome to the forum. Avoid 'add-on's' as such things simply add on more profit for the dealer. Do shop around, as shopping pays off.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Teperk
Living in the EC area prices seem to be higher than the norm, so my best advice is while looking on CL expands out to Greenville NC area for the best deals on used. But whatever you do don’t jump on the first deal; shop around town if new is what you are looking for.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry it took so long for me to close this. I purchased from Turner's Honda in Elizabeth City, NC. By far the best deal I could find, and great service too!

CASE CLOSED!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
tperk100
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing