Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all! I've just come across this website and i'm loving it so far. I have 3 2008 Ranchers, they are ES with EFI... We love them. One has almost 2k miles the other two have less than 500... I had a 1984 Honda 250s ATC that ran like a CHAMP which is why i went out and bought 3 more... I love these guys... They are great, and have had no problems (knocking on wood). I am looking for a bigger ride, and i'm stuck decididing what i want... I know most of you on here are going to tell me DUH get another Honda and i'm sure thats what i'll end up with... but i'd like to hear from some guys/gals who own a Rincon and see what the general opinion is on them... I've driven just about everything, and i'm stuck between a Can-Am 800 a Kawasaki BF 750 and the Rincon... Can anyone lend me some advice!?!?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just upgraded from a couple of Honda Ranchers to a couple of Rincons. They only have about 100 miles each one them so I cant give an extensive ride report but what I have experienced so far is that they are great machines. We went to a mud park a couple of weeks ago and we were able to go everywhere we wanted to go. It has been dry so we did not get that muddy. We prefer trail riding and we are going up to Mena Arkansas in a couple of weeks and they will get a real workout up there. We will usually go about 100 miles in a day up there. Honda's relialibility record was the deciding factor for me in purchasing these Rincons. It does not matter how much HP you have, if you have a locking diff, or how much ground clearance you have. None of those features mean a thing of your machine is broke down for some reason.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Howdy all! I've just come across this website and i'm loving it so far. I have 3 2008 Ranchers, they are ES with EFI... We love them. One has almost 2k miles the other two have less than 500... I had a 1984 Honda 250s ATC that ran like a CHAMP which is why i went out and bought 3 more... I love these guys... They are great, and have had no problems (knocking on wood). I am looking for a bigger ride, and i'm stuck decididing what i want... I know most of you on here are going to tell me DUH get another Honda and i'm sure thats what i'll end up with... but i'd like to hear from some guys/gals who own a Rincon and see what the general opinion is on them... I've driven just about everything, and i'm stuck between a Can-Am 800 a Kawasaki BF 750 and the Rincon... Can anyone lend me some advice!?!?
Thanks!
Welcome to the forum, as for your question , what kind of riding do you want to do? If all your going to do is Heavy Muddslinging go with the Can Am ( only becuase of the power and clearance), if you do a little mudding a little trail riding a little rock climbing , go with the Rincon . My riding partner has had one for 2 years now and his has been bullet proof.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts