Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I found most of the questions I searched on Google led me to this forum I figure I might as well make an account.
I'm from Saint John, NB. Completely new to atvs, have never owned one before now and have probably less than an hour logged on them in my lifetime.
A little about me, I am a full time truck mechanic, I've always been into anything off road, always wanted a bike when I was a kid but my mom was terrified of them ever since my dad flipped a big red and needed a few stitches in his chin, once I was old enough to drive I got more into Jeeps, have owned a few that I sunk way too much money into. But anyway, decided recently to give atvs a try because of local law enforcement cracking down hard on modified vehicles (especially lifted), and the ease of transporting with a car.
So I bought an 89 trx 350d that so far has taught me I know absolutely nothing about atvs, i drove it off the trailer and into the garage, tore it apart and hopefully will have everything back together by next weekend and hoping I can learn a few things here and find the answers to any questions I have.

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
welcome to the site and best of luck on the new to you atv
ride safe!

and I too have sunk WAY too much money into jeeps and other lifted trucks over the yrs

its a sickness I think and sort of a life long one, comes and goes at times when the itch scratches!

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Woodstock NB!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Yea the fuzz are bad in SJ for fining you for crossing water(so i heard) :icon_rolleyes:
Lots of trails both sides, whether near the airport or Grand Bay. Good spot past the airport along the ocean i am told.
Congrats! Make sure you have the right manual :wink

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome fellow Canadian! Im a Jeep owner as well who has spent abit to much haha! Manitoba has some pretty strict laws also on vehicles!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts