Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have been riding atvs for 25yrs, I have had Polaris, Honda, Can Am and now back to Honda. Just last week I bought my son a 03 sportrax 250ex and myself a 13 foreman 500. We do most our riding in a friend property. I by no means am a mechanic but dabble with some things. I'm sure I will be having questions.

Premium Member
Welcome! Lot of good info flying around here. Best thing is to get a service (different from owners) manual for your rides; you'll be a ton more confident in your ability to service them and decide what repairs exceed your ability. The manual is a great starting point for members to help you understand service and repair.

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum, you'll never be short of help here.

Registered
+1 on everything said above :) and welcome to the group!

Registered
Welcome from the the east side. :blink:

Registered
Welcome! I myself am from Missouri! Where do you live. I'm about 45 min from St. Louis.
Hope if you have any problems we can help you with them.
Cameron

Registered
I live just out of Wentzville.

Registered
HI Chop, Welcome to the site, along with entertainment there are a wealth of tips and facts on this site. I liked your choice of Quad, I have a 13 Foreman, ES/EPS 4x4 camo. Except for parking it in brush makes it very hard to find, I love it. Enjoy, be safe.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks jameslb, mine is red with standard shift. The verdict is still out on it, I got what I feel was a great deal on it based on others for sale in the area and I'm just waiting to find that hidden problem, lol.

Premium Member
Thanks all! I guess I better find that "like" button. I am about 30min south of STL.
was kinda up that way on 2-2-'17, brought this '05 trx500fm back from carbool I think it was ?, good drive for me..lol.

Registered
Hello and welcome to the forum

1 - 17 of 17 Posts