Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the first ATV forum I've signd up for, but not the first forum I've ever been on. Just wanted to say hey, Names Matt, I got a pretty muck stock 05 450R, love the sand more than the dirt anyday, and live too far away to ride but a few times a year:rolleyes: You know how it goes. Cant wait to dig in,

later

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Sweet, someone else here has a 450r! Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I sold my 450 it was a 2004 kick model. Houser front and back Elka shocks Lrd exhaust typical mx set up it was fast. Sold it because all that work and money i put into it and hardly rode it. So i bought a new 07 400ex. its stock can ride it on trails and track has two lives to where the 450 did not, but I MISS IT! maybe i will get one again later but I got my Eye on a crf450 Mmmmmmm! What happened to your 250r three wheeler I would love A 250r quad I used to have a tecate when I was a kid but sold it I loved that thing two strokes r bad @$$! Anyways Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome, Matt.

Sorry to hear you can only ride a few times a year --- but sounds like you have fun when you do!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts