Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So it all started when we got our son a 2001 trx90 (black & red) off of a fb group for his birthday. It ran well and came with a 300ex front end, dg bumper, nerf bars, big gun evo exhaust, big gun rev box, paddles, and an extra 110 motor. He loved it. It turns out this quad had been around the block and then some. Through fb I managed to meet 2 different p.o's, one of which told me the 110 motor is blown and because of the heavier 300ex front end the stock motor sucks in the sand. After tearing it apart we realized this thing has not been taken care of. We can get it to run but not idle.

Our annual week long dune trip is in 3 weeks and he would be broken hearted of he couldn't ride so we got him a 2017 trx90(green.) This new one takes care of the concerns we had about the '01, electric start vs pull start, no feet protection from back wheels, 16 years of abuse.

Well, since we were there we might as well have picked me up a '14 450r, and we did.

With my wife's 400ex we are now a happy Honda family. The little guy will inherit the 90 when big brother needs to move up to a bigger size.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
832 Posts
That's awesome to see a whole family with toys! Have fun on those!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts