Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick hello from the beautiful Black HIlls of South Dakota. I have a 2007 camo Foreman and 2003 olive Rancher which are both pretty stock. I do alot of trail riding in the area. I am also a trail guide for JEEP Jamboree USA here in the hills. I look forward to being a part of this forum.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Sweet dude. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just joined the forum. I have a 09 Rancher TRX420 AT, and just turned over a hundred miles. The dealer wants $150 for doing the first check up, I can do everything, but not too sure about the valve clearance adjustment. I have all the tools, just don't have a repair manual. I sure would appreciate any advice and help.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wassup everyone new here. I have an antique I'm fixing. It's an 85 250 fourtrax. I am having trouble with the front right wheel hub being out of line. Trying to get that working

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why do I keep coming back as new member? That has happened twice now with 2 other new members. BlackHillsForeman is NOT a brand new member. But Welcome to the new members that are trying to log on.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
What are you talking about dude? Where do you see "BlackHillsForeman is a brand new member" at?

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Ohhh ok. lol. I feel the same way sometimes..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone

I am new to the forum. I have an 87 trx250x and an 08 420ES. I enjoy riding both machines. The 420 I recently changed the 24" tires with 25's and wandered if there is a way to make the speedometer accurate again.

Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
I am new to the forum. I have an 87 trx250x and an 08 420ES. I enjoy riding both machines. The 420 I recently changed the 24" tires with 25's and wandered if there is a way to make the speedometer accurate again.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Hey! Welcome to the forum. :cool:

Is the speedometer that off? :confused: Maybe like 2 or 3 mph huh?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts