Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Rancher 420 4X4
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Chris from central Arkansas. I have a 2021 Honda Rancher 420 4X4. I bought it new and it came with dealer-installed rims and tires. Not sure what kind of rims but the tires are ITP Mud Lite 2s. Dealer also installed a winch and a small light bar. I have added 2 pod lights, installed where the front reflectors go. I have a Black Boar rear lounger, rear passenger footpegs, and a new action camera coming tomorrow. When I get all that installed I will post some pictures.
Tire Sky Wheel Cloud Plant

·
Registered
12 Posts
That would be the machine I'd pick if I was buying a brand new one... is it foot shift or electric?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be the machine I'd pick if I was buying a brand new one... is it foot shift or electric?
It is a foot shift. I had a 2007 that was electric and I never had any problems with it. I got it in February, but I don't get to ride much as I drive back and forth between Arkansas and Missouri on the weekends.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My name is Chris from central Arkansas. I have a 2021 Honda Rancher 420 4X4. I bought it new and it came with dealer-installed rims and tires. Not sure what kind of rims but the tires are ITP Mud Lite 2s. Dealer also installed a winch and a small light bar. I have added 2 pod lights, installed where the front reflectors go. I have a Black Boar rear lounger, rear passenger footpegs, and a new action camera coming tomorrow. When I get all that installed I will post some pictures. View attachment 152632

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's luxury right there... I see you moved the spots down lower compared to before, any difference in lighting?
I mounted some spots on mine (almost look like the same ones) on the bars. I was following a buddy in a SxS and he said the windshield was washed out by my light behind them. They work awesome, I just need to follow further back if whatever's in front of me has a windshield...
Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
12 Posts
Its in pretty nice shape, no cracks in the plastics, just some wear. Clean engine, the wheels have flaking paint though, they're basically down to primer on 80% of the surface, again no biggie. I got it for $1900, which is a screaming deal around here. I was expecting to pay 2500-3500 for one.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Sky
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

1 - 15 of 15 Posts