Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 400ex with 426 bore kit, fmf powercore 4 exhaust, and a couple of other body changes like hadle bars and nerf bars and so on. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. Is there anyway to turn the tail light into a brake light? rerason i was wanting to know is I went to the badlands in attica indiana on this past thursday and friday with five buddies and they all had brake lights and when one of them were behind me they couldnt tell when i was slowing down or had top stop real quick. And if any one has a chance to go to attica to the badlands GO for sure it was the best time i have ever had. 800 acres of hills and trails.
if anyone could help me i would greratly appreciate it.
thank you

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums. You could get the front and rear brake switches and the taillight/ brakelight assembly from a newer model 400EX. I think the 2005 and up has the brakelight. You might have to fab up some kind of a mount for the rear brake switch. The front brake switch is incorporated into the front brake lever assembly.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.