Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone my name's Bruce. I'm from Slidell, Louisiana (about 30 miles outside of New Orleans) and I have a 2006 Rancher 350 ES (Trx350FE) with a bunch of mods (all to do with my mudding hobby lol). I actually posted a new question about a problem I am having with the electric shift and the gears inside, over in the Rancher forum section. So if y'all have any information on that I'd appreciate some insight. Thanks and its nice to meet y'all!

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Welcome to the forums Bruce , I am the second house in Lacombe on the Slidell side of the line , tell people I live in Eastern Lacombe , might be your neighbor but Slidell is pretty big ------- don't know a lot about ES other than I don't want one ------ seems I have read where Jeep on this site has a thread with info on changing that ES to a foot shift , I don't think it is very hard or expensive to do

·
Super Moderator
38,073 Posts
Welcome to the forums Bruce , I am the second house in Lacombe on the Slidell side of the line , tell people I live in Eastern Lacombe , might be your neighbor but Slidell is pretty big ------- don't know a lot about ES other than I don't want one ------ seems I have read where Jeep on this site has a thread with info on changing that ES to a foot shift , I don't think it is very hard or expensive to do
just so you know ?, you can change a es model to manual shift !. I did this to a trx450es awhile back. all I did was remove the transfer gears in the front, swapped out the gear shift with a manual shifter shaft, presto, es is now a manual shift..lol. of course the buttons no longer work, and the display no longer works right with the gear position switch ( I dont recall if the gears match on display ? ), but it did work !. oh, and I had to cut away the floor board to allow for the shifter to move up and down ?, but it works.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fishfiles or any of you other locals, Hmu if yall ever want to ride. I don't have a lot of riding buddies. Not many of my boys have bikes. My number is ********** if y'all want to Hmu. Hope to hear from yall!

·
Super Moderator
38,073 Posts
please do not post your phone number out in the open forums, pm it to everyone if ya want ?, but dont post it out in the open, for safety reasons :).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts