Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I am new here and looking for some help. I recently got my hands on an 07 Honda foreman. I can鈥檛 tell what model or engine size. I was told it was a 500 so I purchased a carb for a 500 and got it running. It had sat up for 3 years. I drove down the road it ran fine but the entire front end is crap. You can grab the wheel while it鈥檚 on the ground and just shake it. Because I鈥檓 not entirely sure what model it is, I am completely unsure of where to start as far as replacing front end parts. Anyone help me out here? This is my first ATV so I鈥檓 a bit lost.

Premium Member
Congratulations! First thing you need it to determine the model of this thing so you can get a service manual and the correct parts.

was there an owner manual for it?

I bought a hard copy service manual off fleabay. I don鈥檛 think we have one here but check anyway

download the service manual and check parts links in my signature block below. Rocky Mountain OEM parts section has a VIN listing along with corresponding models.
Only buy OEM parts!

Registered
Hi everyone I am new here and looking for some help. I recently got my hands on an 07 Honda foreman. I can鈥檛 tell what model or engine size. I was told it was a 500 so I purchased a carb for a 500 and got it running. It had sat up for 3 years. I drove down the road it ran fine but the entire front end is crap. You can grab the wheel while it鈥檚 on the ground and just shake it. Because I鈥檓 not entirely sure what model it is, I am completely unsure of where to start as far as replacing front end parts. Anyone help me out here? This is my first ATV so I鈥檓 a bit lost. View attachment 150987 View attachment 150988
Welcome from Tennessee. I have one just like yours except it's a 2006 on 27s. Toughest 4 wheeler I've had!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from Tennessee. I have one just like yours except it's a 2006 on 27s. Toughest 4 wheeler I've had!
That鈥檚 awesome! I live north of Memphis you anywhere close? I鈥檓 clueless on where to even start as far as the front end goes. I would take it to the shop but I know they will rape me lol

Registered
That鈥檚 awesome! I live north of Memphis you anywhere close? I鈥檓 clueless on where to even start as far as the front end goes. I would take it to the shop but I know they will rape me lol
I'm in grundy county I'm about an hour and a half from Chattanooga and about 2 hours from Nashville. I would change the bearings and ball joints

1 - 7 of 7 Posts