Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Got 450r parts if anyone is looking for some. Someone changed all the bearings in this botttom end without a press or even a hammer and bearing punch tool. They used flat tip screw drivers to wedge the bearings out..........just sad. Poor hondas cant pick there owners.
yeah bro, I hate seeing atvs ( or anything for that matter ! )..destroyed by dummies. too bad its not a trx300fw ?, i'd take some parts off your hands quick..lol.

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
Maybe you can find a used set of cases..? I know that PSN sells them for utility models, maybe they have a set. But if you feel like theres too many issues with this bike, maybe its best to part it and walk away. I imagine the PO made a lot more messes than you've already found, being so stupid as he is and all. :-(

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Are you wanting too part out or sell whole? I’d be interested in the clutch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Part out. Make an offer. The inner hub has one of the bolt piers cracked. The clutch frictions are in real good shape by the looks of it.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I always thought it would be cool to put an ATC/TRX 250R motor in a 450R chassis. Old school power combined with new chassis/suspension.

Rob

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Shoot me and offer. If it’s in good condition I’d love too have a back up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
6 Participants
SlammedRanger
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing