Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey , hello , I have a fourtrax 250r , with 21x7-10 in the front was wondering if anybody would know if 23x7-10 would fit as an upgrade , with the wheel turned Against the stop, with about only 2/32 of tread left , With the current worn out tires I can measure about 1.5 inches of Clearance in between the tire and the control arm Pivot that it may hit , if that’s helpful or not ? Thanks ,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey , hello , I have a fourtrax 250r , with 21x7-10 in the front was wondering if anybody would know if 23x7-10 would fit as an upgrade , with the wheel turned Against the stop, with about only 2/32 of tread left , With the current worn out tires I can measure about 1.5 inches of Clearance in between the tire and the control arm Pivot that it may hit , if that’s helpful or not ? Thanks ,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With a Caliper it’s 3.5mm of tread , 1 3/8 inch clearance , between the tire and control arm Pivot

·
Registered
2020 520 rubicon foot shift
95 Posts
23 inch tires will be close.
If they're 2 3/4 inches taller (double the 1 3/8 of extra room you have) than what you have they might rub a touch. They will likely only be 2 inches taller than what you have tho.
I ran 22x8x10 on mine back in the day, I dont remember them being close to hitting.
PS that's a fourtrax 250 not a 250r. The 250r is the 2 stroke race quad, I had one of each.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts