Honda ATV Forum banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,389 Posts
Yep ^^^ Got an idea that might be of some help.... For @SlammedRanger pic posting issue...im still figuring/working on this idea.... I got that same solid white page....
Keep me posted bro! I would love a way to work around it. So far just adding albums to my profile does the job. But its not as fancy. Gotta click on a link to see it.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
You got it bud! .... HEY! ... This might work till.... I sort my idea out... How about putting your album link..... In your sig ?

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Testing.....

(Went to advanced 1st, n uploaded this) this pic IS going to fishes food thread AWSOME 5 part steak marinade! .....anyways.... I was advised to give the multiepul pic upload more time..... Note..this is fix is for my single pic issue.... I see... This taking a few to post....

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edet: fixed.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
So you're systematically uploading a pic, embedding it in the post, going back to the upload page, rinse and repeat as any time you try and load all 5 of the Upload sections with images, only one image will show up?

If so, when you load all the images into the upload boxes, which slot has the image work?

And you're using the same images in the single upload method as you did for the full method?

Did you see any error messages above the "Upload Images from your Computer"?

We just did some testing and see that for iPhones, they're replacing each other when uploading. We'll send it up and see what tech can do.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
So you're systematically uploading a pic, embedding it in the post, going back to the upload page, rinse and repeat as any time you try and load all 5 of the Upload sections with images, only one image will show up?
Yes.

This is how i tricked it... From the edit post option i spaced one of these so you can see....

View attachment 130744

View attachment 130744

If so, when you load all the images into the upload boxes, which slot has the image work?

And you're using the same images in the single upload method as you did for the full method?
I'll look into this ^^^

Did you see any error messages above the "Upload Images from your Computer"?
No ^^

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Spoke to tech. Looks to be that this is an issue with mobile devices using desktop views. If you want to upload more than 2 images at a time, you'll need to use the Enhanced Mobile view as that was part of why it was designed.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I take it your talking about viewing the forums in >>> HondaATVForums.net(mobile) ?

141 - 149 of 149 Posts